Free 100GB Google Drive for LG V10 owners!!! Sweet!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
It is located in the Verizon folder icon (app)
You only get 15 G with Verizon
Have you figured out a way to install a theme and not a wallpaper ?
I'm not sure Verizon is supporting themes or the awesome themes that come with a download of LG Smart World......

Yeah I had no luck with LG smartworld. I just use wallpapers anyways and I'm fine with that. But someone earlier in this post has Verizon and said they got the free 100. Seems a mystery to me

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
But someone earlier in this post has Verizon and said they got the free 100. Seems a mystery to me

that was me I think. However I could be wrong. I just clicked ok when it popped up, and i thought it said 15GB, then I saw this thread with that guys pic of "115", so i figured I misread it as 115.

I have 2 Chromeboxes, a Chromecast, previously had multiple Droids, and each one came with some type of free Google Drive storage, so when I look at my available storage I have well over a TB. So I can't really tell how much I got when. So it very well could be that VZW only gives 15 GB. Which is what I thought it was originally. I just misread that guys post earlier and thought I had read my popup award wrong.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
that was me I think. However I could be wrong. I just clicked ok when it popped up, and i thought it said 15GB, then I saw this thread with that guys pic of "115", so i figured I misread it as 115.

I have 2 Chromeboxes, a Chromecast, previously had multiple Droids, and each one came with some type of free Google Drive storage, so when I look at my available storage I have well over a TB. So I can't really tell how much I got when. So it very well could be that VZW only gives 15 GB. Which is what I thought it was originally. I just misread that guys post earlier and thought I had read my popup award wrong.

Ah yeah see I'm thinking Verizon users aren't getting the free 100, too bad as I've almost used my 15

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
for you VZW users, they are giving away free data like crazy lately. 2 gigs for registering their Go90 app. 1 gig for Thanksgiving, and 2 gigs for updating to the V10 (or any phone)

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
for you VZW users, they are giving away free data like crazy lately. 2 gigs for registering their Go90 app. 1 gig for Thanksgiving, and 2 gigs for updating to the V10 (or any. phone)

I did get the 1G for Thanksgiving. I never got any 2g additional for updating to my v10....is that very recent? And what's go90 app?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
And what's go90 app?

go90 is Verizon's new YouTube like Service. I don't understand why they even have it. Regardless, it is in the Play Store. It was actually pre-installed on my V10, but I had uninstalled it.

The VZW rep told me about the deal. I got it in the Play Store. It is free, and all you have to do is register. The service is free and the signup is super simple.

I used my same email that is tied to my Verizon wireless account, but I don't know if that is a requirement or not.

But you will get 2 free gigs of data for 3 months if you simply download and register.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
go90 is Verizon's new YouTube like Service. I don't understand why they even have it. Regardless, it is in the Play Store. It was actually pre-installed on my V10, but I had uninstalled it.

The VZW rep told me about the deal. I got it in the Play Store. It is free, and all you have to do is register. The service is free and the signup is super simple.

I used my same email that is tied to my Verizon wireless account, but I don't know if that is a requirement or not.

But you will get 2 free gigs of data for 3 months if you simply download and register.

Thanks!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I have t-mobile and got the 100gig offer by opening Google Drive and registering it with my main Gmail account

Hmm my gmail account is already on my Google drive and it still didn't offer me anything, I think it's Verizon

findmyphone

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I got 50 Gb from Google when I bought a Moto x (2013) two years ago and now it's expiring. So of course I'm using more than 50, and now I won't be able to add more files to the space unless I start paying Google 1.99/month for 100gb. You may scoff and say "only" 1.99, but like every other thing these providers are charging us for, these fees add UP. They will keep giving us these "free" offers because they know enough people will want to keep what they've been given when the promo period expires.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I got 50 Gb from Google when I bought a Moto x (2013) two years ago and now it's expiring. So of course I'm using more than 50, and now I won't be able to add more files to the space unless I start paying Google 1.99/month for 100gb. You may scoff and say "only" 1.99, but like every other thing these providers are charging us for, these fees add UP. They will keep giving us these "free" offers because they know enough people will want to keep what they've been given when the promo period expires.

True but I don't think everyone is getting this promo. So far Verizon users aren't getting it 😧

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
for you VZW users, they are giving away free data like crazy lately. 2 gigs for registering their Go90 app. 1 gig for Thanksgiving, and 2 gigs for updating to the V10 (or any phone)

Yeah I cashed in on that. Happily I have a grandfathered in plan of 30 gigs which I use every month!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for that heads up on the go90 app. Got a text with the bonus data as soon as I registered!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc