G4 - Marshmallow update

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen those times on GSam to actually be even close to accurate. Normally 60-70% of GSam figures is reality.

So you are saying an app with over 1 million downloads and 4.5 rating in the play store is only 60-70% accurate? I find that hard to believe especially considering when I used it briefly on my G4 it matched up perfectly with what I was getting on the built in battery monitor.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So you are saying an app with over 1 million downloads and 4.5 rating in the play store is only 60-70% accurate? I find that hard to believe especially considering when I used it briefly on my G4 it matched up perfectly with what I was getting on the built in battery monitor.

The data for that charge is accurate but those averages at the bottom of the front page are always way over what you actually get. On Lollipop my average was more than I ever got on one single charge.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The data for that charge is accurate but those averages at the bottom of the front page are always way over what you actually get. On Lollipop my average was more than I ever got on one single charge.

The average may be over because that number is based on 100% to 0% battery use. Almost no one runs their phone until it just dies. Most people charge when they are getting under 20% and don't push it down below 5% to see what the phone can really do.

There is no way the average is 30-40% wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel