Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I use Tapatalk and Android Central apps but there is also AC Forums app which is Tapatalk based but just for Android Central so same log in. You can upload there.
Once you're logged in to Tapatalk recently on your phone, it tries to not make you log in to Android Central more than once, but it's a bit temperamental at present.
Most don't log out of Tapatalk, but it shows you as online with a green light. So AC Forums might work for you, you can see PM messages and other things on it, like Tapatalk, but just one log in.
Android Central app we are told should have image uploads and other new features soon. I like many prefer it for the articles and blogs, and the layout.

Excellent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ysmir

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
pu3ute2a.jpg

u7y7abe5.jpg

:D

Gesendet von meinem Note 3 mit Tapatalk.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Ivan, you are my hero. I want to be like you when I grow up. Thanks for my new favorite app. I told my husband that I love you so much. He said give you the bills to pay. Love you. V.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just a noob question. Why is that my icons are not showing any unread counts whenever I receive any notifications? Thank you in advance.
Hi and Welcome.
I hoped you would get a better answer. I think only the icons for the Gmail app and maybe the stock email app will display an unread figure, on Samsung phones anyway with out of the box TouchWiz. The Message (SMS) icon does not**, in the dock, nor any push email apps like Yahoo. You will get their notification symbol on the panel, and pull down the shade for number and details.
Depends what phone you moved from.

ON EDIT: **Message icon should have numbers, sorry!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753