Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried the ZAGG HD Clear film protector? I have seen its a semi wet application
I have the Spigen Neo Flex on mine (also a wet application) and it's sticking well. Just received my Whitestone, when I have a block of free time I'll do the install and see how it goes. If I don't like it, I've got another Neo Flex to put on.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Flex on mine (also a wet application) and it's sticking well. Just received my Whitestone, when I have a block of free time I'll do the install and see how it goes. If I don't like it, I've got another Neo Flex to put on.

Great! Please share how it goes with the whitestone screen protectir, i want to get it as well for my samsung galaxy note 8

NeoGrandizer

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Threw on an extra s8 plus screen protector I had in the house and it works perfect. More room on the corners
Can you take some shots of how much it covers and how much flexibility you have around the corners? Wonder if this would be a solution to getting an Otterbox Commuter to be compatible with it.

Edit: Oops. If it's a Whitestone Dome Glass I would be interested in that... :p

Shobi Tube

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Great! Please share how it goes with the whitestone screen protectir, i want to get it as well for my samsung galaxy note 8

I would never spend $45 on a screen protector but with note 8 I didnt want to take any chances and whitestone dome is the best out there currently. Plus I had an Amazon gift card so i used it and was not disappointing. The whitestone dome is amazing and easy to apply if you follow the instructions video.

freeze26

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My goal is to use the ZAGG HD Clear film protector and I have a ebony toast made cover coming with skulls and crossbones on it. However I'm a little concerned about the protector matching with front cover

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
The Zagg curved glass has been great for me so far. Easy to install, no bubbles or fit issues. Doesn't obstruct the speaker, camera, etc. The touch sensitivity on the curved edges is good, but not great. But it's great with the S-pen and when gaming. Feels really smooth, I'm better than stock.

Fingerprints are an issue but I almost always have a microfiber cloth with me. Probably the biggest downside for me is the glare. It's not terrible, but definitely diminishes the brightness outdoors.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
The Zagg curved glass has been great for me so far. Easy to install, no bubbles or fit issues. Doesn't obstruct the speaker, camera, etc. The touch sensitivity on the curved edges is good, but not great. But it's great with the S-pen and when gaming. Feels really smooth, I'm better than stock.

Fingerprints are an issue but I almost always have a microfiber cloth with me. Probably the biggest downside for me is the glare. It's not terrible, but definitely diminishes the brightness outdoors.

Is the glare worse than on other screen protectors you tried or is this something that you find typical for this kind of screen protector?

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can you send the link to the video?
Quick Google search ☺️

Nevermind, seems I'm only capturing the ad, not the video. Search for Whitestone Dome Note 8 Installation video on Google.

On another note, mine has been on for over a week, no bubbles, no S pen sensitivity issues. Well worth the investment. Best curved glass protector for me, anyway.

NeoGrandizer

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Can you send the link to the video?
Here's the official installation video from Whitestone:
https://youtu.be/uCqwSRAiS4s
The only cons about this are:
1) case compatibility
2) Adhesive (the fumes from it gave me a headache. So work in a well ventilated area if you have any sensitivity). Also it's a pain to clean off any spill over as it smears and is similar to the adhesives used to attach a credit card to paper.

RC51 RIDER

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Before I got any of my phones , I order a UAG Case and tempered glass for the last 5yrs UAG cases have been phenomenal even after a 40 mile mph fall off my motorcycle my Note 3 was still good to go with the UAG CASE!

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Zagg glass screen protector and love it. I had Verizon install it and it looks great. I am using it with a Spigen NeoHybid Crystal case without any issues. Screen touch and s-pen use seem indistinguishable from that with a naked screen. I like the lifetime replacement warranty, if the protector should ever break.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a Zagg glass screen protector and love it. I had Verizon install it and it looks great. I am using it with a Spigen NeoHybid Crystal case without any issues. Screen touch and s-pen use seem indistinguishable from that with a naked screen. I like the lifetime replacement warranty, if the protector should ever break.

I see that many people are happy with their Zagg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk