Galaxy S4 HELP!!!! Deleted pictures, must retrieve

Jtapia93

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey I have the same problem and I doenloaded the fx file explorer. I saw all my photos! However they are in small cubes or 1 megapixel. I dont know how to explain. But if you press "open with" gallery, its a super tiny photo. How do you recover the full size photo. Do you have to have a rooted version.

Hello. I have the same problem. And I found my photos on fx file explorer. I sae them all! So I know its possible to get them. However, they are tiny!!! Can you recover them in the original size? And how does wondershare work

Last edited by a moderator:

Yahayra Alberty

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s4 HELP!!!! Deleted pictures, must retrieve

Try connecting it to your computer (windows based if possible). Go to your phone folder via my computer and check for the photos under the DCIM folder.

If they are not there... you might be out of luck unless you are willing to follow an intensive guide to pull your whole internal partition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
is there a dummy prof way

Woreadlly

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Format the SD card carelessly, accidentally delete some perfect family photos, pictures suddenly become inaccessible.... Things like this happen occasionally. So many poeple wondered is there a way to restore deleted or lost photos from an Android phone? Actualy, If the card is not physically damaged, you can get them back without any quality loss.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli