Galaxy s4 software update issue

Br4dM

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
So today and yesterday day I do a daily software update check for my galaxy s4 on AT&T (unrooted), but these past 2 days it has taken a lot longer to check and after a while it says "software update interrupted, your current software is up to date" and I'm just wondering why it is saying software update interrupted. Not sure what it means, please help.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you still trying to get the update that was released last month? If so, I talked to a rep AMD they told me that you will get that error until it is pushed to your device. They are pushing out in phases. I got mine last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using AC Forums mobile app

Br4dM

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
No, I already got the 357mb update, I'm just wondering why it would say software update interrupted instead of simply no update available.

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am just going to say I have been having this issue since the update came out. The OTA for this one has never been able to update on my device. I get the alert to update and then install. Fails and says updated interupted. This has been ongoing now for over a month. Any idea what is causing it.