Galaxy S4 Stylus

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, im looking for a stylus for my galaxy s4 (International version as i live in the UK) and was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good one? I used to have a galaxy note 2 and miss the ability to write a note and my son really enjoyed drawing pictures with it. All of the ones I have seen on ebay etc have had wide rubber bottoms whereas i would prefer something with a finer nib in order to be more accurate.

Any advice is much appreciated.... :confused::-\

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I've purchased styluses for my S4 in Office Depot in the U.S., and perhaps some equivalent office supplies store in the U.K. would carry them. There are some that double as both a stylus and a pen, though they're more expensive.

My problem is that I kept losing the stylus, since there's no way to attach it to the phone. I did buy one that attached by means of a plastic doo-dad that stuck into the headphone jack. A clever idea--but I lost it too! I finally bought one at Radio Shack that's so brightly colored that even I can't misplace it. It's got a wide tip, though.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
As for somewhere to place the stylus, some have a hole in the stylus end to string a lanyard through it and if you have a case you may be able to rig the lanyard through the case somewhere. That's what I did and put a little chunk of velcro on both to keep the stylus stuck to the case. Not great for pulling in and out of your pocket though.
My daughter made me a necklace for the stylus, it's not very fashionable but it works.
I've been using cheap wide nibbed stylus and though would love a more pen like one this one works great. I use it to draw and theme wallpapers, not so much for notes though.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45