Galaxy S5: Today Is THE Day!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Today Is THE Day!

Or kill time watching all episodes of game of thrones

Posted via Android Central App

I binged watched Breaking Bad with Netflix and then Amazon Prime (last seasons episodes). Great freakin show but man that was crazy!! I was like a crack head in dire need to watch the next episode. I'm never doing that again, lol!!

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

I hope everyone gets there's ASAP but Cingular has a long history of shipping pre-launch and then having Fedex hold them until launch. I've seen Cingular deliver one day early but I haven't heard of two days.

Good luck though!
Mine was shipped Monday and says its on the truck for delivery

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

I left work early today and now I'm waiting for USPS to drop it off! :D Can. not. wait. ! :D

EDIT: Just checked the mail! It's HERE!

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

You guys will definitely have to be on hand and walk me through this thing...coming from pampered iOS for the past seven years, I'm trying to get a rangle on this phone. I'm not the dullest lip gloss in the makeup bag, I know I'll make it. LOL I am glad I get to customize it. I'm just trying to get all my past text messages on this phone.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Mine seems to still be at FedEx since 10pm last night. They are three hours away from me. Are they really holding my phone hostage? Lol

Posted via Android Central App

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

Though I don't exactly like the galaxy line, its always exciting to be getting a new device. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Preordered on March 21, shipped via FedEx 2 Day Delivery out of Houston, Texas on April 8 and I will get it today (April 10) in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

YES!!!!!

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

On the truck for delivery!!! Now to keep myself busy until it comes! And I hope my FedEx delivery comes before my UPS delivery today so I am not disappointed as to what package I see on my porch

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

sitting here waiting. trying to keep myself from running to the door every 5 minutes like a straight loon. lol :p