Galaxy Tab S3 Leaked renders...

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just found this article from the morning...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Shows Up in 3D Pictures, Thanks to @evleaks | Tablet News

Rumor has it, the Tab S3 will have similar specs to the Tab S2, which I have in its nook incarnation... but it looks like it may be a slightly wider screen aspect ratio in landscape? That is what it looks like to me from the renders. Anyone else interested in picking up one of these? Thoughts?

55a14619317e764dd696ccbf018461d0.jpg

Sir Loyne

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I won't get another tablet unless it has front facing speakers. I'm tired of cupping my hand on the edge. I'm sure though, that there are people who would complain that that extra millimeter would be a deal breaker.

Stephen Spackman

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Only had my Tab S2 since February. Nothing spectacular in the S3 to make me buy it. I'll probably keep the S2 for another year or 2.

Posted via the Android Central App

mikeytg1024

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Considering the S2 has been abandoned already by Samsung as far as updates go - I'm still on Android 5! - I won't be buying anything else from them.

bstrom

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Found this at techtimes.com:

Listed as SM-T819 for the 9.7-inch variant and SM-T719 for the 8-inch variant, both will share the same form factor, same screen resolution, same chipset, and same camera. The major differences between the two are simply in screen size and battery capacity.

Both versions of the rumored Galaxy Tab S3 will have an AMOLED 2,048 x 1,536 pixels, (which is exactly like last year's Tab S2 and iPad), 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, and an 8-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel camera on the front of the device.

Where the Galaxy Tab S3 sets itself apart from the Tab S2 is the new chipset powering the tablet. It won't have the same powerful Snapdragon 820 that's powering the Galaxy S7 smartphones, but it will still pack a newer Snapdragon 652 processor.
- See more at: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Benchmark Reveals Powerful Specs And Marshmallow Sweetness : TECH : Tech Times.

Stephen Spackman

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Considering the S2 has been abandoned already by Samsung as far as updates go - I'm still on Android 5! - I won't be buying anything else from them.

It's a problem across the entire Android ecosystem.

They want you to upgrade to newer devices. I'm certainly not, as my Tab S2 will do me for another year or two.

If people stopped worrying about having the latest version of a phone, the mobile industry wouldn't release a new device every couple of months. Maybe then more devices would get more updates...

Posted via the Android Central App

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing that article bstrom.... one thing about it though, it's from February and while there have been a couple leaks and even renders of the device that claim it will looks exactly like the S2, the render I shared suggests differently. I'm not saying one has more validity than the other but I do still think the one I shared seems to have a different aspect ratio than the S2 although that's just speculation on my part... as far as specs are concerned, they will probably be very similar if not the same as the S2 other than the SOC. I hope they upgrade more than that and/or change the aspect ratio because I'm probably going to need a better reason to upgrade than just a slightly faster SOC. I've always preferred wider screens for some reason, just a preference of mine, so that might be a good thing IMO. We'll have to wait and see though.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Just found this article from the morning...

.... but it looks like it may be a slightly wider screen aspect ratio in landscape? That is what it looks like to me from the renders.

The "render" is just an S2 that has been photoshopped. Also, the article you linked to says it has the same aspect ratio as the S2.