galaxy tab s6 keyboard

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
hi guys, does anyone know the new galaxy tab s6 keyboard would work with my galaxy tab s4? i would like to be able to use the touch pad. that would make my tablet more laptop like. if not i think i am going to switch to tab s6..

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope. The size of the S6 tablet is nearly identical to the S5e, but even that is still just a tad different. So the accessories, as expected, will only be compatible with the model they're intended for.

Now, since the keyboard part IS removable, it might do BT connection (bit if it's wireless to the back plate you're out of luck). In any case there are WAY cheaper keyboards with trackpads out there if that's the route you'd take.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Samsung is known for making the dimensions sightly different each iteration so that previous accessories aren't compatible and vice versa for old to new accs.

et1ssgmiller

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I use the 1byOne Bluetooth keyboard with my Tab S4. It's got a touchpad and it works great. I use my tablet at work constantly (in DEX mode) and the 1byOne never has given me any issues. The width of the 1byOne is almost an exact match to the Tab S4 also so it almost looks like a designed for accessory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle