Galaxy watch not getting notices

TomX

Jan 25, 2024
Visit site
I own a Samsung Galaxy 22s phone, and an Active Watch 6 and Buds 2 pro. The watch was installed first and a year later the ear buds. Watch was working perfectly with respect to notices now that the buds are installed it is not. In fact, when I go to the Wearable app Buds2 Pro pops up and if they are securely put away does not connect; otherwise, it will connect. So that is working correctly. The problem is when I hit the three vertical lines to show the managed devices Watch6 Classic is grayed out. When I tap on the grayed out watch area the app attempts to connect and says loading but never does. In fact, I must hit close all apps to get it out of its death spin.

Yes, bluetooth is on.

What could be going wrong?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the general Wear OS forum to the Galaxy Watch6 forum for more specific traffic.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I own a Samsung Galaxy 22s phone, and an Active Watch 6 and Buds 2 pro. The watch was installed first and a year later the ear buds. Watch was working perfectly with respect to notices now that the buds are installed it is not. In fact, when I go to the Wearable app Buds2 Pro pops up and if they are securely put away does not connect; otherwise, it will connect. So that is working correctly. The problem is when I hit the three vertical lines to show the managed devices Watch6 Classic is grayed out. When I tap on the grayed out watch area the app attempts to connect and says loading but never does. In fact, I must hit close all apps to get it out of its death spin.

Yes, bluetooth is on.

What could be going wrong?
have you tried unpairing your watch from your phone and starting over? it will reset your watch, but you should have an automatic backup from Smart Switch that you will be prompted to use. btw, I have the same setup as you do.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

TomX

Jan 25, 2024
Visit site
have you tried unpairing your watch from your phone and starting over? it will reset your watch, but you should have an automatic backup from Smart Switch that you will be prompted to use. btw, I have the same setup as you do.
I have not yet but guess I will have to. Thanks.

Reactions: notforhire

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000