Question Gallery

alaskanaturally

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
When I attempt to add images to my FB posts, the Gallery comes up on my Android phone. I cannot figure how to get Goggle Photos to come up. Anyone have any suggestions?

alaskanaturally

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site

Attachments

• screenshot.android.jpg
    screenshot.android.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you tap the Camera icon -- does it go directly to the camera interface to take a picture?

I never use the Facebook app, so I'm not sure if this is one of their limitations. You might have better luck using the Facebook mobile website -- give that a try. Send feedback to the Facebook developers about this as well.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

alaskanaturally

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
What happens if you tap the Camera icon -- does it go directly to the camera interface to take a picture?

I never use the Facebook app, so I'm not sure if this is one of their limitations. You might have better luck using the Facebook mobile website -- give that a try. Send feedback to the Facebook developers about this as well.
Thanks for your response. Yes. It does go direct to camera. I have two phones from Consumer Cellular. Both the same model. Everything works fine on the older one but not the newer one. Probably bought a year apart. Both Android 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54