Gapps / Camera Workaround for BobZhome CM10

LordAruko

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Well I still haven't tried flashing mirage without the kernel that was mentioned in the post. A complete and utter wipe of everything should allow anything to be flashed. No reason whatsoever it wouldn't work. Oh and by the way I can't go into mounts it's cot recovery they have 3 wiping options 1 wipes 3 things 1 wipes 2 things I already wiped + system and the 3rd option is wipe dalvik cache. sdcard wiping isn't an option unless you're making a partition which I already have.

Mind as well stick with what works for me though. My phone seems to hate changing roms. Which everything works on here for me, I only use wifi.

Could BASEBAND be an issue? If it is, I need to walked through STEP BY STEP on how to upgrade it. I have VM670ZV4.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My mistake the other wipe options are under partition management in cot. Not mounts

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

LordAruko

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
My mistake the other wipe options are under partition management in cot. Not mounts

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

I know that's how I wiped Dalvik

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2. TXT 3016845950 in case you were wondering! - - IT Spec.