Gear freezng

ALborntoride

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with their gear freezing? Mine has done it a few times today and it's very agrivating. Don't really know what to do when it does this.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with their gear freezing? Mine has done it a few times today and it's very agrivating. Don't really know what to do when it does this.
Do you notice when performing a certain action or using a particular app? If not, then I would suggest resetting the Gear and see if that helps. Keep us posted and let us know if you have any questions.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine does weird stuff like this periodically. This morning when I was about to go running, I tapped S Health, got to the action screen, tapped the arrow and started scrolling through to "Basic workout" when the watch jumped back to the watch face screen, switched me to the digital watch face, and said "Emergency Call" at the top. That's not one of the standard complications, so I have no idea what happened. The watch face remained that way after I shut down and restarted the Gear S2; I had to go in and recustomize the watch face to get rid of that emergency call button (I wasn't about to touch it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha