Gearfit 2 sleep notification??

David Narbutas

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just got my Gearfit 2 a week ago and I'm sure initially I got a sleep assessment on awaking each morning with sleep efficiency. Now when I wake up my Gearfit 2 doesn't alert me about my sleep how long or the efficiency. Have I inadvertently turned something off?

Notifications are on and sleep efficiency shows up on my mobile phone but not on the Gearfit anymore. Do you guys get any sleep I for on your Gearfit 2 in the form of notifications, efficiency or pop ups. I have to go into the 24 hour log to see my sleep I fo and thrn only see hours slept.

Many thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just got my Gearfit 2 a week ago and I'm sure initially I got a sleep assessment on awaking each morning with sleep efficiency. Now when I wake up my Gearfit 2 doesn't alert me about my sleep how long or the efficiency. Have I inadvertently turned something off?

Notifications are on and sleep efficiency shows up on my mobile phone but not on the Gearfit anymore. Do you guys get any sleep I for on your Gearfit 2 in the form of notifications, efficiency or pop ups. I have to go into the 24 hour log to see my sleep I fo and thrn only see hours slept.

Many thanks.
Welcome to Android Central, David! I'm not sure why it's not working; however, I would suggest rebooting the phone and Gear Fit 2 and see if that helps. Also consider toggling the option off then back on and see if that helps. Keep us posted.