Gmail "something went wrong error, please try again" message after hard reset my SAMSUNG A32

s_sims

Oct 13, 2021
Visit site
Gmail "something went wrong error, please try again" message after hard reset my SAMSUNG A32

I factory reset my Samsung A32 and I am unable to pass the Gmail account verification even though I am entering the correct Gmail username and password. The username and password prompt do not have the problem as the username and password I enter are correct. The problem is that it tries to verify and after a while, it returns "Sorry, something went wrong there. Please try again". My phone was protected by a pin - which I know and still remember. Please, if anyone knows what is the cause or how to resolve this, kindly please help. The phone is my phone and has always been my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gmail "something went wrong error, please try again" message after hard reset my SAMSUNG A32

Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the initial login with your Google account for your phone? Are you connected to a good wi-fi network? Has this always been your phone, or did you get it from someone else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej