Going back to the Gear S.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The thing is Samsung may never do another watch like the Gear S. I hope i'm wrong. But until then I will be using the Gear S. Actually, i'm looking for a T-Mobile Version, which is hard to find, a new one that is.

Yeah, I am on that T-Mobile bandwagon too..Gear S only cost me $5 a month..Got the sim in it and all.. From what you are saying, I am holding to my Gear S, no matter what I get, and ditto for the Note 4..

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
The thing is Samsung may never do another watch like the Gear S. I hope i'm wrong. But until then I will be using the Gear S. Actually, i'm looking for a T-Mobile Version, which is hard to find, a new one that is.
Samsung saw the error of its ways with the S6 and Note5 and added back the sd card in the S7 so perhaps they'll see it with the Gear S2 and offer a future large screen one with more abilities again next time.

cperrry1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I hope your right, but with the Gear S2 getting rave reviews I see them building on it. Maybe a larger display. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Too bad my Gear S won't work with my LG G10 or anything other than Samsung watches. I really loved it, but love my G10 more. Oh, well.

Posted via the Android Central App

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I forgot my S today. First time since I got it I've not worn it to work. I went to make a voice memo and a naked wrist is what I ended up tapping. It's just weird not having my mini pda, had to go so last decade and use my phone.
I suppose it would have been the same feeling with an S2 but even the girth of the S1 has become so natural I didn't realize it wasn't on. Granted I'm on a bunch of meds for an ear infection and am scatter brained but I've been on them a couple of weeks and didn't before. I guess I'm saying even the bigger watch isn't uncomfortable after wearing it a bit. It got much more so once found the metal band I've been rocking several months now.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I love the Gear S. I had the Gear S2 WiFi only and I didn't like it as notifications took too long to appear on the watch and I personally like the home button on the Gear S better since I work retail so my watch tends to bump into stuff.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
With the excitement of going back to my Gear S, finding the perfect watch face{all and one), I forgot about the dreded broken charger cradle. Mine just broke, again. This will be the 4th replacement for me. Good thing I brought a spare. Well off to call Samsung customer support. Damn, Damn, Damn!!!
I'm still using the original charging cradle for my one year old Gear S.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
If you've had the original cradle for a yeaar maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions.

I think my secret is that I only press on the side of the cradle that has the contacts. I don't think the other end actually snaps on this way so it is much easier to pull off and so the little "hooks" have never broken off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz