Good-bye Nexus 5!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Good-bye Nexus!!

Yeah... Well... T-Mobile's going to have to figure out A Way to add WiFi calling to non-TMO-branded devices, and RSN, or that influx of new customers they're seeing is going to come to a screeching halt and, eventually, reverse itself. I love TMO, but they're marginal in my house. Only thing that's saving them is WiFi calling. But that greatly limits my device choice. In fact: There's not a single current new device TMO's offering, that has WiFi calling, that interests me.

No use going back to Sprint. Their coverage is worse, for me.

VZW? Too expensive and I'm fed up with locked CDMA devices.

"at&t?" Hate 'em. Hate 'em with all my heart and soul, but I think I can put an unlocked GSM device on their network, so...

Eh I hate T-Mobile with all my heart ( was with them from around 2005-2010 and left them for AT&T) and unfortunately might go back because it has unlimited data and for cheaper ( I have unlimited data but on a family plan and going off it soon so ill lose my unlimited data). Currently using my nexus 5 on AT&T and I find it's reception is a bit worse then my Galaxy s4 where I average about 3 bars with my nexus 5 compared to 4-5 on my gs4.

Also I remember I couldn't get Reception with T-Mobile in my apartment back with 2g ...Is it the same since they do use a lower frequency with LTE vs 2g

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe