Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Pre Order / Shipping Discussion

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
My charge was pending then disappeared. Not sure if that means anything other than google just checking my payment. Ships not for 2 weeks yet.

Ugh I will cancel my order if that happens. I think I'm go on this was a pre order from the 4th and the pending is for the full amount. was supposed to be shipped today 🙏 we will see is supposed be delivered by the 26 standard shipping so if I don't get I'm going with the v30. What's the point of a pre order if people without a preorder get it before you.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered unlocked black Pixel 2 XL 128GB on October 4th. Today was always the shipment day, and I got an email saying that it had shipped out today, and the tracking shows it will be here tomorrow.

Groovy.

Last edited:

nomi1978

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
my order says shipping label created and has been in that state since 9 am EST. expected delivery is the 25th. hoping I get it by 2 pm. my flight leaves at 5 pm.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing for me. Not looking good. No tracking email / number, the order can still be edited, and it still shows as ship date due on Oct. 23rd. (128 GB XL Panda - Verizon).

I am hoping maybe later tonight / tomorrow morning I will see something.

trojanman

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Received my tracking number from FedEx around noon Pacific. Weird tho, because it seems everyone out West (I'm in Southern California) is getting it shipped by OnTrac. I wonder if it's because I ordered the phone as an upgrade through Project Fi rather than direct from the Google Store.

Ordered: Noon Pacific on 10/4
Pending Charge: Had one immediately that dropped a few days later. Had a second pending charge applied on 10/17, it dropped on 10/21. Third pending charge hit the evening of 10/22, but when I check now, that charge has been reversed.
Shipping Date: estimated to be 10/23, actually shipped 10/23 (label created) from Carol Stream, IL
Estimated Delivery: estimated between 10/26-30. FedEx is now saying by end of day 10/27

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Received my tracking number from FedEx around noon Pacific. Weird tho, because it seems everyone out West (I'm in Southern California) is getting it shipped by OnTrac. I wonder if it's because I ordered the phone as an upgrade through Project Fi rather than direct from the Google Store.

Pending Charge: Had one immediately that dropped a few days later. Had a second pending charge applied on 10/17, it dropped on 10/21. Third pending charge hit the evening of 10/22, but when I check now, that charge has been reversed.
Shipping Date: estimated to be 10/23, actually shipped 10/23 (label created) from Carol Stream, IL
Estimated Delivery: estimated between 10/26-30. FedEx is now saying by end of day 10/27

Lucky! I could only hope mine makes it to the door!

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing for me. Not looking good. No tracking email / number, the order can still be edited, and it still shows as ship date due on Oct. 23rd. (128 GB XL Panda - Verizon).

I am hoping maybe later tonight / tomorrow morning I will see something.

I didn't receive a shipped email, I just see that it shows that it's shipped now.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

yup, OnTrac for me in San Diego

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping email, shipping out Fedex to be delivered Wednesday. Was hoping for tomorrow, but will take it! Was estimated to ship today and deliver 24th or 25th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FerretPhone