Google Play System update

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i know so i assuming next time play store update in background when i will not manually update like did other day do you think that sorry message will also go away or will always stay there

the bottom line is i do have it saying playstore when i click settings/about and if i look into apps playstore saying same 37 version which is newest version at this point and time

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Keep us updated next update for play store, even though we don't want confuse anyone here what the thread about is Play system.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I saw that, but after that all the posts were about the Play Store app.
Yeah, we should've split the posts about the Play Store into a separate thread. It'd probably be a bit confusing to do that now. Let's just limit further discussion in this thread to the Google Play system update, and not the Play Store update.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I updated Google Play Services by going to settings/apps/all apps and scrolling down to Google Play Services. I was given the option to update.

Reactions: mustang7757

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i'm still on june does phone notify and restart to google system update on its own or do you have to manually update itself and then restart

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i'm still on june does phone notify and restart to google system update on its own or do you have to manually update itself and then restart
I think that if the update becomes available and if you wait long enough, it will update on its own. Devices can vary as to when they receive the Google Play system updates. My Pixel 7 Pro only recently update to July a few days ago, even though it's already August.

Reactions: wyelkins

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks like this:
14ef785b92719348852ce236844b935e.jpg

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ok i will wait i do see if click on it telling me to restart device haven't done that

i forgot what night it was before security update mon i was upstairs came downstairs phone was updating something maybe it fail to install july update and i need to manually i wait until last week of aug see if it does install on it's own if not i guess have to manually update

google play s system updates<-does the phone automatically restarts when theirs a new version or does it do it without restarting?

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i guess i forgot how google play system update works if you don't go into security and privacy and i know that's there a july version and if i click on it will asked me there's a new update want to restart phone

now my question is if wait for google play system update finds an update and automatically update on its own it does it supposed to afterwards restart phone or does it just update to newest version without restart phone?

because if phone suppose to automatically update google play system by itself and don't restart i wonder if other day when i had my phone on bed when i went upstairs and not talking about mon about security update

if it was trying to update newest google play system aka july and it never did but like i said i don't know what was trying to update but when i pick up phone was updating something but phone never restarted so i' kindof wonder if failed update and i have to manually update it to go to july or what

samsung chat telling me s20 plus phone still on june not july so i guess phone have automatically update june to july 1 day next week unless check manually so i'm little confused what is going on guess i just wait

they also claim that when a google play system updates it doesn't restart phone is that true?

Last edited:

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
so funny thing is because that one day i click on google play software update and i guess it did install update and it told me to restart click on restart button never did i just power off my phone restarted it and it optimize after i unlock phone i into look into software info and saw that i'm now in july google play software update so i guess i'm good for now until aug update comes ha

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
so funny thing is because that one day i click on google play software update and i guess it did install update and it told me to restart click on restart button never did i just power off my phone restarted it and it optimize after i unlock phone i into look into software info and saw that i'm now in july google play software update so i guess i'm good for now until aug update comes ha
Yes we all on July Google Play System update

Reactions: kmf1 and J Dubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej