Google +

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Never really messed with google+ but I have account... Bored today laying around looking at my EVO hit google+ and

WoW it looks and works great on my EVO I'm adding all my friends and my fav bands and sites I can't put it down

I love my EVO

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to set up Google + and make it so that you can not be located at all or searched online and have it come up visible? If so, I would get it.

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Be sure and check out the what's hot section, on the website it's the explore page, like everyday there's a new set of amazing things to see here.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to set up Google + and make it so that you can not be located at all or searched online and have it come up visible? If so, I would get it.

You can always block anyone who adds you and they won't be able to see your location or your posts.

Ice

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure there is, but it's probably buried deep in the privacy settings. I did the same thing on Facebook and took my a while to get everything how I wanted it. Needless to say, you probably have to use the pc based version to make the changes.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Best part of G+: automatic uploads of your pics and videos from your phone. You'll never lose anything again. And they stay private until you publish them, so let your freak flag fly and you'll still be safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796