fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It's a known beta issue so you have beta?

Personally, I'm not using the beta on either of the watches that this affected. I don't think the watch 4 beta was ever even opened up to the UK.

It's my suspicion that Google introduced this issue when they transition from pay to wallet..

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I think you have to set Google Pay as your default payment method on the phone. Sorry I don't recall more detail, but I think I had that happen in the past...

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I've only started using gpay since I got this device about 3 weeks ago. I previously on my note20 5g, and note 10/s10/etc have always always used Samsung pay. I'm quite impressed how fast gpay works. No issues so far. I was really worried without MST things wouldn't go well. color me surprised!!

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I've only started using gpay since I got this device about 3 weeks ago. I previously on my note20 5g, and note 10/s10/etc have always always used Samsung pay. I'm quite impressed how fast gpay works. No issues so far. I was really worried without MST things wouldn't go well. color me surprised!!
GPay really is quite good......as long as you're not me. I pay with my phone daily. However, I alternate between several cards, depending on what's going on. IMO, where GPay is superior to Samsung Pay is if you have a default card and that's what you use the vast majority of the time. If you're moving between cards, navigation is infinitely easier with Samsung Pay (now Samsung Wallet).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter