[GUIDE] Optimus V ZVJ

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Stock recovery, not possible I believe. Maybe even a brick, I don't know. :p

So I have to use that DFS thing? Sorry. I always avoided these programs. And I have no files labeled VM670_COM##. Should I do that Read thing?

Edit: Got my VM670_COM## file. I copied to where I will remember, and now I deleted the one in the folder. I'm going to keep going. :D

Did the command work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Everything is going good. I DIDN'T Do the DFS thing though. I didn't refresh this page, so I didn't seen your message. It's currently doing the LS670 and ZVD Bin file.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Everything is going good. I DIDN'T Do the DFS thing though. I didn't refresh this page, so I didn't seen your message. It's currently doing the LS670 and ZVD Bin file.

Oh boy, you may never have data again :(

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys trying to write AAA/HA while booted or in recocery? Try it while booted, you do not have to dial anything to enable the PORT

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
This is WAY complicated. It'd be fine if the gal-dang user id didn't keep switching back to sprintpcs after I write it to be vmobl in qpst. ugh. I'm somewhat closer to getting data to work than earlier tonight.

Reactions: nitestalkr

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This is WAY complicated. It'd be fine if the gal-dang user id didn't keep switching back to sprintpcs after I write it to be vmobl in qpst. ugh. I'm somewhat closer to getting data to work than earlier tonight.

Yea when I realized that was happening I said, "f*** it I'll do it tomorrow."

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Actually. What I believe we need is a ZV4.bin/ZV5.bin/ZV5.bin file so we can change it back to Optimus V.

I was able to get 3G to appear, but it disappears after leaving the settings.
4c62d649-50b9-a78a.jpg

Any chance of getting that Sammyz or Asadullah? I've been looking around the threads and the LG thing and noticed that there was aa way to go to Optimus S.bin file, and not Optimus V.bin file

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I got a couple profiles to stick at least. We need the vm670 dll NV settings.

Then we can just change the ones that matter out so we can switch the user id.

What do you meam by NV? NVS?

I thought we just needed the Bin file so we can flash back. We already have the dll. :confused:

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
the nv for the vm670 so we can know what to edit to get data working. Ah, but see, we aren't stuck. You can use the fixing brick with s firmware guide in order to get back to v roms and recoveries and get your data back. (provided you didn't lose that :p)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe I did. Correct me if I'm wrong. I still have reception, and 3G only when toggling back and fourth(meaning its still there hopefully) :p

Also, I can send/receive text.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to get data back? I didn't backup those keys as it wasn't in your old guide.

you may be able to get 1x. vmug33k is the ha password for all virgin mobile phones. That alone can get you 2g data. BUT before you do that

if you flash teh sprint rom and don't touch dfs or anything you can just downgrade the virgin mobile rom (radio and all) and then use the activate app to get data to work 100% and then backup your ha aaa keys.

On a side note I don't recommend lgnpst 1.3. Personal preference had a lot of issues with it

Last edited: