johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Who here uses Handcent? What's so special about it?

I don't use themes or any of that customization. The individual notification tones is pretty cool. But other than that I don't see what's so special.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to use it, but switched to gosms... It lags less. Either way, It's really just a sms app you can theme....It's your preference.

Tapatalk on Inc 2

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I like Go SMS. They are all pretty good though. Go SMS seems to perform the best, but I haven't checked out the others in a while. I use it mainly because I like the customization and pop up messages.

Sent from my Incredible 2

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I love the pop up messages and customizing since I change themes frequently. I use handcent with no issues, no lag. Go and chomp are good to. It's all preference.

ramblerd

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The main reason I started Handcent a while back was because of the individual notifications. After a while I did start to like other features such as privacy and passcode security when I am at work. I'm sure the other SMS apps work great, but this is the first one that I tried out and I loved it.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The main reason I started Handcent a while back was because of the individual notifications. After a while I did start to like other features such as privacy and passcode security when I am at work. I'm sure the other SMS apps work great, but this is the first one that I tried out and I loved it.

How do you set them up? I just installed it and I've been through every single menu and setting multiple times and there is no way to specify a specific ring tone per contact, etc....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neil15oo