Hard time justifying the price

ryleyinstl

May 19, 2011
Visit site
The difference between your "no brainer" price and the current list price is $50. That's the cost of dinner, some pants or two nice bottles of wine.

I don't see the issue here. If $50 is so dear to you perhaps a smartphone isn't in your budget.

The Motox's battery life and feature set make it one of the most pleasant and useful phones available at any price.

I am not hung up on specs but on the other hand since the components such as the processor and screen are not as costly as the the HTC One, S4 and LG G2, then why should the price of this phone be the same as the other flagships, the phone might perform as well as the others but it truly does not cost as much to make even in Texas, at 149 or 99 this phone would be a no brainer but at 199 ?? There are rumors that the phone will drop in Q4, any way to substantiate this ?

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I would say go with one of the other phones..

Once you've had the thing for 4 weeks and your phone is freezing all the time from OS locking up frequently then you'll understand why the moto x is the same price.

Does the developer "optimizing" the software of moto X work for free? Cause if you've ever used an s4, touch wiz runs like the guy worked for Chicken Mcnuggets. That software needs those specs to run semi well.

Posted via Android Central App

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Your overlooking the hard work and build quality of the product. Although HTC wasn't part of this test, the moto x ranks as one of the most durable devices in this test: Moto X beats out iPhone 5S, 5C, and Galaxy S4 for durability - CNET Mobile

Plus, the overall feel and shape of the phone will make you want to hold your phone more.

sted via Android Central App

Great review. The 5c had a broken screen but scored a smiley face in the drop test and it did not even look like they checked to see if the s4 battery had simply come loose.

busa2006

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I am not hung up on specs but on the other hand since the components such as the processor and screen are not as costly as the the HTC One, S4 and LG G2, then why should the price of this phone be the same as the other flagships, the phone might perform as well as the others but it truly does not cost as much to make even in Texas, at 149 or 99 this phone would be a no brainer but at 199 ?? There are rumors that the phone will drop in Q4, any way to substantiate this ?

my process of thinking was on the same thing at first...I think with the software/hardware integration it is a top tier phone hands down...but once i decide to to purchase it will be through the moto maker which is what your paying for as well...I couldnt be the one on verizon as settle for a plain phone because i consider the moto maker as part of the deal as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky