omg1tzjustin#AC

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i recently got a mytouch 4g as a gift and accidently erased everything off the memory card now the phone says damaged memory card and ask me to reformat but when i do click "format card" nothing happens what should i do??:(

omg1tzjustin#AC

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i tried it and it still says that its damaged i also put in another card and it says the same thing it just shows them as damaged or blank and ask me to reformat them

omg1tzjustin#AC

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i erased the phone 3 times already still nothing is it possible that the memory card has to have files on it to be read by the phone? cause the phone notices the card just wont do anything with it

andyr2007#AC

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
i erased the phone 3 times already still nothing is it possible that the memory card has to have files on it to be read by the phone? cause the phone notices the card just wont do anything with it

Not really, it should still mount the card...so that way you can take pictures and stuff. If its not mounting the card it sounds like a software issue, like you would have to reload the software on to the phone. But I am not sure if that is available, or how to do so. If you bought your phone from the store, you should try and get it switched out...else if you call T-Mobile, they should help you out since the phone just came out...that seems to be your best option...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov