Hello!!

JohnK72

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm making the move over here from http://androidforums.com and would like to know if the Mods here can make a section for the Samsung Galaxy Rush as that is the device that I have, I even have my own custom rom for it that I'd like to post to get that forum started. So if anyone can please let a Mod/Admin know to contact me concerning this that would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance and look forward to getting the Galaxy Rush started up on this forum.

Eagerly awaiting a response,

JohnK72

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Always nice to see another ROM developer in house. We can pass your request along concerning the device forum.

Have great day!

Paul
Forums Moderator.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm making the move over here from http://androidforums.com and would like to know if the Mods here can make a section for the Samsung Galaxy Rush as that is the device that I have, I even have my own custom rom for it that I'd like to post to get that forum started. So if anyone can please let a Mod/Admin know to contact me concerning this that would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance and look forward to getting the Galaxy Rush started up on this forum.

Eagerly awaiting a response,

JohnK72

Welcome to the forums.
You could still post the ROM in the General Help and How to, and later when a section gets created, you can ask a Mod to move it.

Goldeneagle72

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Always nice to see another ROM developer in house. We can pass your request along concerning the device forum.

Have great day!

Paul
Forums Moderator.

Ok thank you Paul, I'm eager to get started for the Rush, so hopefully it won't be long... I was surprised to find that there was no device section for the Samsung Galaxy Rush, but there was for the Samsung Galaxy Reverb which is our sister phone to the Rush, minor differences between the two besides the Reverb being on Virgin Mobile and the Rush being on Boost Mobile.

But anyway hopefully I'll see a Samsung Galaxy Rush section on here soon, I'll be keeping an eye out...

John :)

Goldeneagle72

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
You could still post the ROM in the General Help and How to, and later when a section gets created, you can ask a Mod to move it.

Thank you for letting me know about that, but if it's all the same I think I'd like to wait until the Admin makes the Samsung Galaxy Rush section and then post it...

EDIT: I decided to post it in that section until my device section opens up for my Samsung Galaxy Rush, thanks for the suggestion!! :D
-John

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, it's greatly appreciated... :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC. Nice to have someone with more technical knowledge then me here but then again thats nearly everyone. :p

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to this great forums! :thumbup::D

I agree with Golfdriver about your ROM.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldul1234