Help! Constant loop after Odin flash, no CNW

ahu89

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I been trying to reflash my Vibrant to stock through this guide

(Updated) Reflash Your Vibrant To Original Firmware, Plus alt Kies Mini Method to 2.3 - xda-developers

how i kept getting this continuous circle thing instead of rebooting. I searched online and some forums talked about going into CNW recovery and then rewipe. However I can't seem to do that, after Odin (unclick reboot) I will push the 3 buttons (volume up, power, menu) and it would flash a disfigure download mode over and over again.

I am stuck, please help me out! I have attached two photos. I can still get into download mode without any issue.

arcadelion

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I been trying to reflash my Vibrant to stock through this guide

(Updated) Reflash Your Vibrant To Original Firmware, Plus alt Kies Mini Method to 2.3 - xda-developers

how i kept getting this continuous circle thing instead of rebooting. I searched online and some forums talked about going into CNW recovery and then rewipe. However I can't seem to do that, after Odin (unclick reboot) I will push the 3 buttons (volume up, power, menu) and it would flash a disfigure download mode over and over again.

I am stuck, please help me out! I have attached two photos. I can still get into download mode without any issue.

Remove the battery for 10 seconds, then try to reboot in to recovery again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards