Help deciding on a case?!?!? help :D

MgnAngel

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, Ive been wanting to pick up a case, so far I like the Otterbox commuter case and recently saw a video on the Trident Aegis case which looks pretty cool, If you guys have any experience with any of these cases, how do you like it? or if there are any other cases you guys recommend please share :D

thanks!

Stanley105x

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Umm..Well I've also been looking at some cases for the HTC Inspire 4g and you may want to check out the Sedio Innocase Active X, or even the Case-Mate Pop. They look like nice cases, but the silicone seems like it'll mess with your pockets...

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the purple Seidio Active case. I absolutely love it. I also recommend the screen protector that Seidio makes. It went on very easy with no bubbles, and you honestly can't even tell it's there.

Reactions: skylersmommy76

DarSee

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I also have the purple Seidio Active (my husband has the burgundy). Very nice cases.
Daydeal has them for $25 ($40 for the combo pack case & holster) with free shipping.

Bought the screen protector, waiting on it now.

Jimbo5000

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Seidio makes a really nice case. I have the Innocase II black for my Inspire with a Zagg screen protector (film). It fits really nice and my only complaint is the bottom cover will come off when I remove the corresponding lower portion of the Innocase cover.

I used to have an Otterbox Defender for my old Blackberry and the case was very tough, sturdy and provided very solid protection. However, it didn't have a real slim profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201