Help! Installed TWRP on my phone via fastboot now it is reboot looping non stop!

BeARK Ventures

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
My situation has gotten worse for the turn. First I update my BLU Studio via FOTA and stuck on bootloop. Now i tried to fix my phone by installing twrp on it via Fastboot. After the installation, i rebooted it and started to reboot constantly. I can't access recovery whatsoever and I am giving up on my phone. Help before its too late. How can i access recovery while reboot loop is still going on?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't access anything if it keeps rebooting - it has to finish booting first, and evidently some bug is keeping it from doing that. Reflash the stock ROM.

BeARK Ventures

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
(Sorry if I'm ignorant about this) The only current thing i can do is going into this weird mode where their is only two options:(I pressed all buttons power+vol up + vol down and it gave me these options) Recovery mode volume up Factory Mode volume down. When i choose either one, it boots to logo screen and repeats the reboot loop problem. I can't access anything because it will end up crashing and reboot loop again. I checked my computer if any devices were connected but nothing showed up. Unfortunate that i can't access bootloader as well because it was the only way for me to access fast boot. Plus if i were to flash my BLU STUDIO C5+5 Stock ROM, my phone isn't connected to my computer because nothing else in my phone is working. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya