Help linking facebook contacts to droid 3

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I recently got my Droid 3 and I've really enjoyed the phone allot. However I see that some of my contacts have not linked to facebook as they should have. In the past I've owned an HTC droid eris with Sense and that made it very simple to link a contact to facebook. How do I force a contact to link to facebook with Motorola? I've checked facebook and those contacts are up to date with picture and info but I just can't find a way to link to my phone. Can anyone help me out??

Dualpancakes

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
If you go to setting and then accounts, and link your facebook to the My Accounts you should get the option to sync all contacts or, sync all contacts with phone numbers

umfan6

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
It wont let me bring up that option when i got to my accounta then click facebook. It just shows the email and password screen. Also i have to facebook buttons on my myaccounts screen.

stuntman1979

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The Droid 3 only sync contacts thru Motorola's "Social Networking" program. Link Facebook thru there and then you'll see your contacts sync in just a few minutes. I had the same problem.....

Teen258

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I continue to have the same issue on my "Social Networking" app as well, as soon as I click 'ok' after entering my password for facebook, it immediately goes back to my list of accounts w/o giving me the option of syncing facebook contacts like it does for my google account. I've even removed and redownloaded my facebook application

chopperman331

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I continue to have the same issue on my "Social Networking" app as well, as soon as I click 'ok' after entering my password for facebook, it immediately goes back to my list of accounts w/o giving me the option of syncing facebook contacts like it does for my google account. If i get a full bar like its goin to update it freezes. Any ideas??