HELP - lock screen notifications & whats app notifications

tamat911

Apr 16, 2019
Visit site
I have a new s9 plus. I cant get message notifications to show on the lock screen. And yes all my settings are set for this to happen. Also with whats app, sometimes I get a noise notification, sometimes I dont. So I constantly have to check my phone for messages as I dont hear them come through. And I have my phone set sometimes at work on vibrate only and yet I get no vibrations when I get a message or call. Ive reset the phone, un-installed whats app then re-installed it, done the system updates, Ive done everything I have been told to do. Im going out of my mind as I need to hear when I get a message at work or at least have my phone vibrate. And I also want to stop the camera shutter noise. Ive read the s9 you cant turn this off? Ive been on some other forums and read that these are common faults with the s9. Can anyone help? They might sound like silly issues but when I use my phone for work these things are important. Thanks so much!

krisqz

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Switch to Vibrate or Silent. Work around it. I think in some countries shutter sound is mandatory to stop stalker pictures.