Help! My LG Stylo 4 is stuck on the boot mode screen!

Fluffy White Owl

Oct 9, 2020
Visit site
The battery still works. I just can't get it out of the black boot mode screen. Says

stboot mode *red*
rest in white:
Product_Name - msm8953 32gb
Variant - msm 8953 32gb
HW Version - rev_11
Bootloader version-
baseband version-
Carrier Info- N/A
Serial number - *gives serial number for phone*
Signing- production
Secure Boot- disabled
lock state - locked

when i press and hold power and vol down the screen goes black and after about 40 seconds it loads this same information.

This happened to me TODAY! I went out and bought a new phone bc I needed it today, but I cannot get it unstuck out of exactly what you listed above. Did you ever get this fixed???? Any ideas, anyone?? Thanks!

Michael Fey

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
This happened to me TODAY! I went out and bought a new phone bc I needed it today, but I cannot get it unstuck out of exactly what you listed above. Did you ever get this fixed???? Any ideas, anyone?? Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to mine months and months ago.... Wish there was a way to repair it without spending a bunch of money to recover what I have on the phone etc.... Any suggestions from someone with actual knowledge instead of just pressing a bunch of buttons???

The battery still works. I just can't get it out of the black boot mode screen. Says

fastboot mode *red*
rest in white:
Product_Name - msm8953 32gb
Variant - msm 8953 32gb
HW Version - rev_11
Bootloader version-
baseband version-
Carrier Info- N/A
Serial number - *gives serial number for phone*
Signing- production
Secure Boot- disabled
lock state - locked

What do you think??? after she did, none of those things worked as she explained... Did you try reading the entire thread???

Last edited by a moderator:

caroliniii

Aug 17, 2022
Visit site
What do you think??? after she did, none of those things worked as she explained... Did you try reading the entire thread???

I read the whole thread. The same thing happened to me today as the original poster and I cannot get out of the boot screen. I need this phone to work. Any ideas of how to get out of the boot screen???

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I read the whole thread. The same thing happened to me today as the original poster and I cannot get out of the boot screen. I need this phone to work. Any ideas of how to get out of the boot screen???
Welcome to AC!
Unfortunately in 2 years no one had a solution, can try XDA Forums see any help there

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, if you already tried all the things in this thread unsuccessfully, then it's likely that either the firmware has become corrupt or the motherboard has failed. Not much else we can suggest, sorry.

Always nice to come back to an old thread and see that some rookie tried to diss me a couple of years ago.:cool:

Last edited: