Help! My Phone Number Got Changed and Now I Can't Make Calls or Use Data! (CM10, S-On)

bsagmoe

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday, I flashed a CM10 ROM onto my S-ON phone, and the Data was working fine (not sure about phone calls as I did not use the phone at this time)
The only thing that I can think of that I flashed between the time I flashed the rom and losing service is a sense 4.5 camera mod because I didn't like the stock camera.
I have two sense rom backups that I could restore, if that would possibly fix the problem.

Also, a similar thing happened earlier on, with my phone while it was unrooted. Back in Summer, I had tried to turn on tethering with Sprint, through their service centers. After doing so, the phone lost all data and voice connection. Even the reps at the sprint store had never heard of that happening and said that somehow, the phone number had been changed. To fix the problem, they said they did a factory reset of the phone. I am not sure what process they followed. Now that I am rooted, I checked to see if the tethering would work and turned it on for a short while, if you think that could be the cause.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I would do a restore and see if that helps. You should post in the thread of the rom you flashed you will get more help there

tdawg2008

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
If hands free activation doesn't pop up, download msl reader and get msl, try ##786# and click reset. Type msl if it asks for it. That will wipe the phone and force hands free activation.

sent from my EVO 4G LTE via tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia