agusiek

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
My GS3 wont turn on! When i try to turn it on, It goes to the o2 logo with bubbles, then to the samsung logo bit then vibrates and back to the o2 logo, and i dint know what to do! Please help?

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
1. Have you tried taking the battery out for a minute, replacing it, then powering on?
2. Are you sure the battery is well charged? Take the battery out, replace it, and then plug in the charger (without pressing the Power button) - after a moment you should see a battery graphic on the screen showing the level of charge.
3. Try booting into Recovery mode - with the phone completely off (ala battery pull), press and hold the Volume Up and Home and Power buttons simultaneously, and release them all when you see the Samsung splash screen.
If this takes you to the Recovery menu, select "Clear cache" (use the Volume rockers to navigate the UI and the Power button to select), then restart.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

agusiek

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I did all of those, still not working. The first thing i actually did was take the battery and charge it and everythjng but thanks anyway

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you can't boot into Recovery mode perhaps you can boot into Download mode: with the phone completely off, press and hold the Volume Down and Home and Power buttons simultaneously, and release them all when you see the O2 splash screen.

If this works let us know and we'll tell you how to reload the firmware.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy