How do I add a contact from Iran I have him on my contact list but can not add him to my imo

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How do I Add international contact from Iran , I have tried to add him it won't let me add him.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I add a contact from Iran I have him on my contract list but can not add him to my imo

where are you? if you are in the US or one of it's close allies, it's entirely possible that you can't. Though that is pure conjecture... Don't forget that for an international call, you have to replace the first 0 with the country code (eg +1 for the US +44 for the UK ).

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I add a contact from Iran I have him on my contract list but can not add him to my imo

Welcome to Android Central.

We'll have to get someone to correct your title, we probably shouldn't talk openly about contracts on people. LOL.

IMO is a video calling and chat app for those other than myself who missed that. In the meantime if the app is not allowing you to add this person that is an app thing and not anything we can affect. Perhaps if you got lucky and found a fellow user they might be able to help with a work around but unfamiliar folks like most of those you will find here are going to be of little help. The only thing I could think of would be a VPN but if it works off of phone numbers not sure that would work or matter.

I wasn't able to find a forum for this service although I did find some old posted questions here at AC with the OP either not responding to our questions or getting no useful replies. Your best bet is going to be talking directly to the developer. At the bottom of the app page at the Play Store there is a link to reach out to them with questions, comments and concerns. That would be the best and first place to get answers.

Let us know what you find. To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

It might help us if we had more information including a screenshot. This link will help you show us that… https://forums.androidcentral.com/g...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! For a while, we were getting a number of questions about imo Messenger, but no one ever responded with solutions. That will probably still be the case, so you may want to contact the developer directly: https://imo.im/about_us.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg