How do I delete all contacts from my Android device?

sarakhan2

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I Want to delete all contact from my android device.

Hi,

I am using android device.

I want to delete all my contant from my device, Please suggest me how to delete same.

Thanks,

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I Want to delete all contact from my android device.

Hello. I think you just had a typo in the post and not the subject line :)

I tried to answer this earlier, but not sure I can.

I see you have a Note 4?
Do you want to switch from Android, hide your Contacts from others, or another reason.

Just so you know, you can elect to display only contacts stored on the Device, on your Samsung account, on the sim (which is very small) or other contact lists. It is set to display All contacts by default.

You can remove your Google account, but that is drastic. You can Merge contacts from say Samsung Contacts or Google Contacts to Device Contacts and maybe delete those.

Have a look at where your contacts are kept (Google / Samsung / Device).

You can stop syncing future contacts to Google or Samsung in their respective Accounts by unchecking Contacts.

You may know if you open Contacts, select Menu - Contacts to Display you can see where most or all of your contacts are stored.
You will have a Google or Samsung logo next to each contact as well, but this is easier.

I am not sure at the moment if you can delete all Google contacts while keeping the account, you probably can, so I can check or someone will chip / join in here.

Posted by me with this thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers