How do I root my Polaroid MID2X07PXA tablet?

sop19971

May 9, 2015
Visit site
How to root Polaroid MID2X07PXA tablet

Hi all I'm new here so I'm not sure if posted in the right section (no rooting category or similar named areas as far as i can tell), anyway i recently bought a Polaroid MID2X07PXA tablet with android 4.4.2 installed, i was just wondering if there was a way to gain root access, i have performed a few google searches but most of the results are rooting methods involving various Polaroid tablets (and earlier android versions) other than this one, so i can not be sure if any of these are safe or will even work, any help given is greatly appreciated.

sop19971

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to root Polaroid MID2X07PXA tablet

System information (if needed) for above tablet is as follows:
A23 CPU dual core 1.3ghz (seems to be allwinner based), GPU Maili 400, 512mb ram, 8gb storage, 7" screen

vader42

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to know as well :)

I've got adb working, and tried various methods - all to no avail. Kingo has been running for a while, I'll let that go for a while. Root Genius actually said it was a strong device!

sop19971

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to know as well :)

I've got adb working, and tried various methods - all to no avail. Kingo has been running for a while, I'll let that go for a while. Root Genius actually said it was a strong device!
I didn't even get that far lol, what adb drivers did you use?do you have a download link for them?I'll keep searching for methods that may allow root access in the meantime, also in addition if you do a google search for "mid2x07pxa" and click on the 6th google search results link you will find someone trying to create a flashable zip file for root access (i can't post link due to forum rules -_-) so perhaps something like that may work

sop19971

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I have found a method which i believe may have a root method that may work how i can't confirm whether or not it will have any success, due to a lack of adb drivers for this tablet, multiple google searches haven't proved useful and not even pdanet has helped, if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere