How Many Times Have You Had Your Bolt Replaced? (ME 5!!!)

How Many Times Have You Had Your Bolt Replaces

• Total voters

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Zero
Nada
Zip.

Poll needs replaced.

Years back I had a HTC WinMo phone replaced. Had a Samsung Fascinate from fleabay that they wouldn't replace. Garbage device. So far so good with the TB.

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
everyone seems to rave about build quality, but seems like HTC has more lemons than other companies....just my 2 cents. People bash samsung, but I have never killed a samsung phone....Maybe next year I jump ship away from HTC...

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Picked mine up on launch day and had it replaced due to the kickstand beside that the phone was perfect and the replacement is just as good. I'm very happy with my Bolt and wouldn't trade it for any other Verizon device.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I guess I consider myself lucky... I returned the first one because of pixel leakage on the screen and below the soft buttons... I am on my second and only had one random reboot because I was experimenting with diff radios :) Now I am on a stable ROM and a non-GB radio and couldn't be happier. If I could change one thing it would be that it takes a few mins for GPS to lock when using NAV... other than that I love this phone and like @mclarryjr said, "wouldn't trade it for any other Verizon device."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard