How much do we think the Note 7 will cost?

Ingeneious

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 7 to be shipped to customers on Aug 2?? $700-800 bucks!

I ordered the vrs wallet case, but I'll probably also end up with the otterbox defender as well.

Last edited:

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Release Date Details: Early Preorder Info Available As Gold Color Option Surfaces

According to this article the price will possibly be in the $700-800 range. That sounds a bit low but if so I'm all over it then!!

However it says Tmobile will possibly accept pre orders a week before the Aug 2 unveiling and customers might be able to get it on the same day then!

However there are not any cases on the market for this thing yet and the ones on Amazon so far are not ready to be shipped until after that date. I certainly won't be buying this until there are Defender style cases on the market. A phone this expensive is just too risky without a good case.

I hope with Samsung rushing this out so fast there are not a lot of bugs. Might be a good idea to wait a few weeks.

Smh...how is this being rushed? On what basis?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I hope with Samsung rushing this out so fast there are not a lot of bugs. Might be a good idea to wait a few weeks.

How are they rushing? They're seem to just be trying to get this out. Trust me .. A week or two before an announcement is not the time they are tweaking things. If they are it would be an OTA if anything -- doesn't matter if it was released after August 2nd or if early preorders happen.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
If you can afford that bad [removed] BMW, you should have no problem getting the matching (Coral Blue) Note 7 to go with it. ;)
Yeah its like Christmas in the summer time for me right now !!!!

This and hopefully next week I'll have a preordered Note 7. Granted the Coral Blue may go with the car but I'm still leaning in Silver or Black ?!?!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
You get a new BMW and possible N7 while I'm having car issues..and unlikely new phone. 😤. Unless the price is around or less than $800.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its like Christmas in the summer time for me right now !!!!

This and hopefully next week I'll have a preordered Note 7. Granted the Coral Blue may go with the car but I'm still leaning in Silver or Black ?!?!

Black will go with the wheels and trim. Love your new car. I'm stuck with the family mini van. :'(

Better keep that baby in the garage.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Nothing is true until Samsung says it is true and even then, it's just marketing.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

How are they rushing? They're seem to just be trying to get this out. Trust me .. A week or two before an announcement is not the time they are tweaking things. If they are it would be an OTA if anything -- doesn't matter if it was released after August 2nd or if early preorders happen.

This phone has been in the works for longer than there has been a Note 5. It isn't being rushed.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You get a new BMW and possible N7 while I'm having car issues..and unlikely new phone. ??????. Unless the price is around or less than $800.

The article I linked to said 700-800. 700 imo too low as that is cheaper than the Edge which no way that will happen but I can see it being in the $780 to $800 range while the Edge gets a slight price drop.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You get a new BMW and possible N7 while I'm having car issues..and unlikely new phone. 😤. Unless the price is around or less than $800.

The article I linked to said 700-800. 700 imo too low as that is cheaper than the Edge which no way that will happen but I can see it being in the $780 to $800 range while the Edge gets a slight price drop.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

If the Note 7 is going to ship on Aug 2nd. Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile, Sprint should be taking preorders this coming up week?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My guess is $830 to $870 range. Note (no pun intended) that this includes 64GB internal storage according to rumors compared to 32 on the S7 edge.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If the Note 7 is going to ship on Aug 2nd. Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile, Sprint should be taking preorders this coming up week?

You would hope so. This is just a rumor -- I would wait till something definite comes out.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

For the note 5, it was available for order immediately (or within a day or two) of the launch date. No preorder

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

tmobile tends to price kinda of high sometimes. Their s7 edge is $790 right now while an unlocked one from Best Buy or Samsung is only $769. Almost makes me think I should wait for the Note 7 unlocked to be released if it's the same price or cheaper than my carrier then. No sense paying more for a locked phone when I can get one unlocked without the bloatware then.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

tmobile tends to price kinda of high sometimes. Their s7 edge is $790 right now while an unlocked one from Best Buy or Samsung is only $769. Almost makes me think I should wait for the Note 7 unlocked to be released if it's the same price or cheaper than my carrier then. No sense paying more for a locked phone when I can get one unlocked without the bloatware then.

That is normal. Most carriers vary in price. Verizon is usually the cheapest and AT&T is usually the most expensive -- T-Mobile / Sprint are in between.

Also an unlocked version should come -- just may take a few months.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Considering the price I would be surprised to see a 256GB version, since would probably be $1,000. I would buy one though.

64GB with micro sd would be good. If the 256GB exists, I see no way it being offered anywhere but some Asian markets would carry the bigger versions.

A 128GB would rock none the less ;) Assuming even that exists.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

I would be willing to bet that like last year,the phone is announced on monday and in stores on friday. It seemed to work really well for them last year.

As far as pre orders i think last year the started right after the announcement, but i could be mistaken.
I myself wouldn't order something that hasn't been officially announced. And if they give away all the features on the pre order than there is t much reason for an unveiling..