How to download Adobe Flash Player?

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Chrome doesn't do flash, you need to use either the actual "Internet" app that comes standard or Firefox, other browsers that work, etc. Chrome doesn't support it.

mada2j

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello every one
I installed the flash player with following all the mentioned steps and when Its done, I tried to open it using the fire fox app, then I got this message "plugin is needed to display this content" although I enabled the plugin from the settings. What to do??????

jventola

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
See above in the thread. It seems there is a security setting you can turn off to allow the install--and then turn it back on.

siseo

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I've read dozens of tutorials now about this issue. Mine still isn't working, so here is exactly what I've done. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

1. Set security to download non-market apps.
2. Went to Adobe archive for latest version for Android 4.0.
3. Downloaded and opened.
4. Received a successful installation message.
5. Tried YouTube desktop. Worked, no problem.
6. Tried other sites with flash tests, games, videos, etc. Only YouTube (and I'm sure it was the desktop version) played.

Running Dolphin v. 10.0.0 / Android 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Any suggestions welcome.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've read dozens of tutorials now about this issue. Mine still isn't working, so here is exactly what I've done. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

6. Tried other sites with flash tests, games, videos, etc. Only YouTube (and I'm sure it was the desktop version) played.

Any suggestions welcome.

Try the stock android aosp launcher for ics, it runs flash fine for me on every site I go on. It's a bit tricky to install however, hold on let me put up a dl link to it, from my mediafire.

Here you go, you should be able to install it normally like any other, although you may to need install it as a system app if it doesn't work.
http://www.mediafire.com/?47tn3eq5cbmdxxe

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Any suggestions welcome.
I noticed that after I updated to Dolphin 10.0 that in Settings > Web Content > Flash Player was set to OFF. I reset it to ALWAYS ON.

Dame95

Sep 1, 2010
www.OmenDesigns.com
I haven't tried it yet with the GN10.1, but I use Dolphin on my Galaxy Nexus, and the option to use Flash actually pops up saying it is not supported on the OS Version so they do not allow it, to prevent any compatibility issues. Maybe it's just Dolphin and Chrome that don't want to play nicely with Flash. I hate the stock browser, and haven't used Firefox since the terribly bad earlier versions.
FWIW- Before I updated the GN10.1 to JB, I made sure to go and download Flash and Air from the Play Store, then ran the update. Following that, Flash still worked in Dolphin (I think it was still version 9.?) When I updated Dolphin is when anything Flash based stopped working...
I too have tried to sideload Flash using the methods above, to no avail. I will give Firefox a try though...

Sandy Hillyer

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 I would like to play farmville 2 on face book but it requires an adobe flash player. Today I download the flash player for Andriod 4.0 archives 111.115.63. I have tried to play the game since installing but it still comes up with same answer were sorry this content requires an adobe flash player which is not supported by your device. This content can only be viewed on a desk to computer or mobile device that supports a flash player. Can some one please help !!

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 I would like to play farmville 2 on face book but it requires an adobe flash player. Today I download the flash player for Andriod 4.0 archives 111.115.63. I have tried to play the game since installing but it still comes up with same answer were sorry this content requires an adobe flash player which is not supported by your device. This content can only be viewed on a desk to computer or mobile device that supports a flash player. Can some one please help !!

How exactly are you trying to access the flash content on your Note 10.1? (What browser?)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works