How to get contacts and memo notes and other applications data from an internal memory back up

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hiii,
My Samsung Grand Prime got high voltage while charging, and the main board was ruined, so I sent it to a professional data recovery company and they extracted the data using chip off method, so now i have the 8 gb of the internal memory, but the problem is that I can't find the contacts, the memo notes, viber chats.... I mean I am having all the data back but in a format that I can't access. So is there a way to mount these files in like a virtual android software on pc so I can find the data like they were on the phone ?

It's very urgent please, I have very critical data, thank you..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hiii,
My Samsung Grand Prime got high voltage while charging, and the main board was ruined, so I sent it to a professional data recovery company and they extracted the data using chip off method, so now i have the 8 gb of the internal memory, but the problem is that I can't find the contacts, the memo notes, viber chats.... I mean I am having all the data back but in a format that I can't access. So is there a way to mount these files in like a virtual android software on pc so I can find the data like they were on the phone ?

It's very urgent please, I have very critical data, thank you..
I would contact that professional Recovery data company since they extract that data .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tharika1234