how to invoke 'keep open' for certain app from recent app

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
with the recent UI5.0, when you launch recent app, pressing an app give you two options

option one -
- drop here to open (multi window), or
- drop here for pop up view

option two -
however, with certain apps, it says can't use for app for multi window, then you get the window with (app info, keep open, pin this app) options

here is my question, after i launch youtube, i want to be able to select the 'keep open' option because once i press the power button to put the mobile in sleep mode, youtube stops. upon launching recent app, pressing on youtube only gives me the ability for multi window or pop up view (option one), how then can i select the 'keep open' to lock the app in order to keep it going when i put the mobile to sleep mode

any suggestions would be appreciated

EazyD33

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
When you launch recent apps if you tap on the icon on the top left of the window of the app you want to keep open, this will bring up a list of options. The "keep open" is fourth on the list.

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
When you launch recent apps if you tap on the icon on the top left of the window of the app you want to keep open, this will bring up a list of options. The "keep open" is fourth on the list.

wow, you are absolutely correct. i have been tapping too long, a second, when it gives me the multi window option. i did not realize i only have tap it ever so slightly, for a fraction of a second, to see the option list.

thank you very much for your help!!