HTC Droid Incredible 2

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you want a Droid Laptop.

Why do you say that? Dual cores are coming we already know that, and I figure they will be between those numbers. Doubling the memory and having a seperate graphics processor is what the DroidX already have.....the only other thing I'm really wanting extra is doubling the ram and a bigger battery......

Wow that is classic lol, I remember that now. At first I was like wtf is he talking about hahaha.

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I could see an Incredible 2, but I think they would call it something else. What I see....

Dual Core processor between 1.2-1.5GHz
Separate Graphics Processor
3.8" screen
Double the internal memory and ram
LTE capable
1800mah battery w/ twice the life we have now......

...+ front-facing camera! :p

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Here is the Seidio Extended Battery for the Dual Core DInc.

CPAP0002.JPG

Sorry no case, holster, car dock or desktop dock is available.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
In all seriousness, I can see Verizon bringing a variant of the Desire HD next year as the Droid Incredible's successor. A slightly bigger screen, HDMI, and (since it seems to be the flavor of the month) a dual core processor. It seems that by this time next year, every new high-end Android phone will have one. Battery life will still be a problem, I think, since these processors drink up battery juice like vampires to a menstrual cycle.

WalterSobchak

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I dont know about yall, but I dont want a bigger phone. That's why I chose the Incredible. It's the perfect size. If I wanted a bigger phone I would have just gone with the X

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I dont know about yall, but I dont want a bigger phone. That's why I chose the Incredible. It's the perfect size. If I wanted a bigger phone I would have just gone with the X

FWIW, I like the 4" screen size. Seems to be a happy medium between our 3.7 and the X's 4.3. And it feels good. :)

bark8015

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you want a Droid Laptop.

It's funny you say that.

After reading up on the Galaxy Tab and playing with a couple of Galaxy S models, I hope HTC is developing a tablet of their own. I like the concept but I think the Galaxy line has fallen somewhat short.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It's funny you say that.

After reading up on the Galaxy Tab and playing with a couple of Galaxy S models, I hope HTC is developing a tablet of their own. I like the concept but I think the Galaxy line has fallen somewhat short.

Yeah I feel your frustration. I want a nice 10" screen, low weight, full powered, market enabled tablet. It's got to look good too, and by that I do not mean an iPad I don't like the way it looks either. Maybe I'm too picky on my tech.

I figure before summer 2011 we will see some really nice tablets come out with Android. And all I'm asking for is a WiFi version with a reasonable price. What I consider reasonable for a tablet is sub $300, because for $400-500 I can get a low range laptop that does everything is does and then some.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The only things I would really want on a new Incredible would be a kickstand, forward facing camera, better battery (but same form factor), LTE, and HDMI out.

Putts

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The only things I would really want on a new Incredible would be a kickstand, forward facing camera, better battery (but same form factor), LTE, and HDMI out.

This would pretty much cover it for me too. A slightly better processor would be nice too, but it's not a "must have". Other things like more internal storage, bigger screen, and a higher resolution camera really aren't necessary at this point IMO.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I feel your frustration. I want a nice 10" screen, low weight, full powered, market enabled tablet. It's got to look good too, and by that I do not mean an iPad I don't like the way it looks either. Maybe I'm too picky on my tech.

I figure before summer 2011 we will see some really nice tablets come out with Android. And all I'm asking for is a WiFi version with a reasonable price. What I consider reasonable for a tablet is sub $300, because for $400-500 I can get a low range laptop that does everything is does and then some.

Can't wait for a tablet to use for photography- basically a digital portfolio.

bark8015

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for a tablet to use for photography- basically a digital portfolio.

Thought I'd do a quick Google search. Note: these are both unconfirmed product development rumors.

HTC Upcoming Android Based Tablet Expected to Run Tegra 2 | Android Community

Summary:
~$800, 32GB SSD, 2 GB of RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
It will run some form of Android with Chrome web-app support as well as access to the Android Market

The above article had another link to:
Taiwan component makers hint towards HTC Android 3.0 tablet, coming early 2011 | Android Community
Summary: 1st quarter 2011

Since this isn't confirmed, I didn't think it warranted a new thread.