HTC One Camera Pictures: Show us what you got :D

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC One Camera Pictures : Show us what you got :D

a few of my photos with the One. I'm really impressed compared to my N4 and wife's S3.

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0074_ZOE_004_1.jpg
    IMAG0074_ZOE_004_1.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 83

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Something I have noticed is that pictures on the One appear dull compared to other cameras, but in my photos, its really that the One's pictures are more true to life color-wise than the over saturated pictures many other phones take.

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Some really good photos but man all this food heck I probably gain 3pds just looking at the stuff. Anyway so far I think the camera works well and does more than enough for a camera phone. :)

TheBiggestLie

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

Hi all, I've been lurking here in anticipation of buying the HTC One (it was launched in the UK just as I was heading to China for 3 weeks >_<)

Just had a play with it in the local store and it's every bit as awesome as I'd hoped. I do have a query though coming from the Fisher Price IOS world. When I went into the gallery and zoomed in on a pic, there was some kind of dithering going on, can someone tell me what that was about? Thanks!

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hi all, I've been lurking here in anticipation of buying the HTC One (it was launched in the UK just as I was heading to China for 3 weeks >_<)

Just had a play with it in the local store and it's every bit as awesome as I'd hoped. I do have a query though coming from the Fisher Price IOS world. When I went into the gallery and zoomed in on a pic, there was some kind of dithering going on, can someone tell me what that was about? Thanks!

I think what you were likely seeing was simply the result of zooming in too far on a image that is only 4 MP

TheBiggestLie

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

I think what you were likely seeing was simply the result of zooming in too far on a image that is only 4 MP

Thanks for the response. No, I don't think so, it was a stock image (the phone was locked down to the display which covered up the rear camera, I couldn't take a pic if I wanted to :(). My colleague and I checked the image and it looked like it was probably an 8mb image (3k x 2k). It seemed to do this for all the images we scrolled through.

edit: 8mb, not 8gb, if 4mb's are sufficient then 8gb is overdoing it...

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the response. No, I don't think so, it was a stock image (the phone was locked down to the display which covered up the rear camera, I couldn't take a pic if I wanted to :(). My colleague and I checked the image and it looked like it was probably an 8mb image (3k x 2k). It seemed to do this for all the images we scrolled through.

edit: 8mb, not 8gb, if 4mb's are sufficient then 8gb is overdoing it...

Something is wrong. Pics taken on my One can be zoomed to max and look sharp and clear. The only thing I can think is that the photos were very low resolution, not normal One pics.

danielxenish

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

I picked up my HTC One yesterday, here is one of the shots I've taken in low light
IMAG0021.jpg

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Got it today! Couple outdoor in trees for detail. And my kitten indoor low light.
J1hEN8V.jpg

DkQh2Y1.jpg

E4137Sb.jpg

H2KRvPO.jpg

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Here's my trying to be artsy photo.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366768276708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366768276708.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 634

bshums

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

I feel the same way about the photos taken on the ONE. Every other phone is just way too over saturated.

danielxenish

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Here is a macro shot I just took

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366770956555.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366770956555.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 68

hoonmasta

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

Here is a picture of the recent baseball game I went to

Attachments

• 215_XL.jpg
    215_XL.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 155

TheBiggestLie

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

Something is wrong. Pics taken on my One can be zoomed to max and look sharp and clear. The only thing I can think is that the photos were very low resolution, not normal One pics.

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure it's actually dithering to improve, it almost looks like it's changing colour slightly. Nevermind, I'm hoping to get hold of a HTC One today anyway and can check it on that. After looking at the initial S4 reviews I'm not even going to bother waiting for the handset to be released, HTC works for me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110