HTC One: Can't remember WIFI passwords

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The play store has a crap load of file managers that'll work well with rooted and non-related phones

Via Project Deep-Dig; Appropriating your info using the unmarked NSA van parked outside

hellokey10

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
If you can't remember your WiFi password, you can recover it with SmartKey WiFi Password Recovery to find it. I recently use it to do that and it works for me.You can google search "smartkey wifi password recovery" to know more about it.

TonyC270

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, I found it looking for the same answer. My HTC One Remix would not remember the network key. It was getting old entering a 40+ charactor password everytime I wanted to use my home wifi.

My fix was to use the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) pin entry in my router's config. On your phone, goto the settings -> wifi -> 3dots and you should see WPS Push, and WPS Pin Entery. WPS Push did not work for me. WPS Pin Entery will give you a pin # to put in your routers config WPS pin box.

sweetkaos

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

try this, forget the network, then under wifi> click the three dots ... and then > add network, then type the name of the wifi(you have to know it), then i went again to connect to it with the password, and it now remembers even if i turn it on or off. I do have the autologin checked, or else it will not connect.

I notice the problem with new networks, or old ones that i clicked forget.