HTC One (M8): TPU case

Dogmann

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC TPU case

Hi all,

Well i have to go against what some are saying here as not only was i pleasantly surprised to find the free HTC case in my box but i actually think its great, it is a great fit and the little flap to protect the headphone and charging port is a really nice touch and better then i have seen on most cases plus of course it was free. It causes me no issues what ever in taking it out of any of my pockets and does what it needs to do by protecting the phone without adding too much bulk and still looking good IMHO obviously others opinions may be different.

Marc

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

Ive called US htc. No knowledge I called UK HTC. No knowledge. Im rrying to find out exactly where these people Who received the case are located so i can call the proper region
Keep us posted on what u find out.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

LCFC Tom

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the UK and got one free in with the phobe. Never used it as I've gone naked so couldn't say how good it is

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

xploitUK

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the UK and got my One m8 from Phones4U they said only a limited amount of phones came with free case (?) using mine, the cover for usb and headphones doesnt stay plugged in very well, but its a free case and it'll do...

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I like spigens cases but I don't like how the ir blaster is covered. I use it a lot to replace 2 remotes of my tv. So I must have access to it

Posted via Android Central App