HTC One: Still haven't received Kit Kat on AT&T

sfrascella

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I usually get updates a day or two after release. Anybody else still waiting?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Still haven't received Kit Kat on AT&T

Yep, the release rolls out in phases. Give it a few days and you'll have it :)

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Should have got a Moto X ;-)

Posted via Android Central App on my Ebony backed Moto X

ucfgrad93

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

I got mine a few days ago. Just keep checking on a daily basis. It really isn't an earth shattering update.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(631408)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same issue - it kept telling me there wasn't an update. But I noticed I couldn't do tethering with my phone so I called AT&T and they said we show you have an iPhone. I said no I have a HTC One. The agent then mentioned she needed to set it up correctly in the system and when she did - guess what - I got the update. So what I would suggest is checking with AT&T to make sure they have you setup with the right device.

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
They know what phone I have so it's not that. I just want to know when I'm going to get this update but every time I talk with ATT they have no idea what I'm talking about so they are no help

Jose Nazario

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
They know what phone I have so it's not that. I just want to know when I'm going to get this update but every time I talk with ATT they have no idea what I'm talking about so they are no help

He may not be far from the truth. I spoke to a customer service representative over Twitter last Sunday. She said she was going to check if everything was set up properly and I got the update the next day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000