HTC struggling to sell 1 million HTC 10 units this year?

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with the HTC 10 and even I already placed a pre-order for the ZTE Axon 7 that finally opened for pre-orders yesterday. For $399 (and a free Monster N-Pulse DJ headphones if pre-order with newegg ZTE AXON 7 64GB 4G LTE Quartz Gray Unlocked Smartphone 5.5" 4GB RAM - Newegg.com) I have what it seems to be one of the biggest surprise of the year. It even includes the Passport 2.0 program with 2 Full years of protection even from Water damage, I've been reading and reading and watching reviews for months now and I couldn't passed on it.

Sadly, once I get my Axon 7 my HTC 10 will be flashed back with t-Mobile's firmware (I actually have the Unlocked US on it) and will S-On and Lock bootloader back and will go back to T-Mobile and will may also get the Note 7 with the jump On Demand program.

Wondering why you want the Axon 7 and to go through all that hassle? What does it have that HTC 10 doesn't. Not trolling just not seeing the differences here.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Wondering why you want the Axon 7 and to go through all that hassle? What does it have that HTC 10 doesn't. Not trolling just not seeing the differences here.

Bigger screen, rear FPS, amoled screen, better screen to body ratio, higher MP camera (don't know which is better yet), same processor and ram, larger battery, better speakers, front facing speakers, dual sim .. think that's it but not sure. For $300 less.

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Bigger screen, rear FPS, amoled screen, better screen to body ratio, higher MP camera (don't know which is better yet), same processor and ram, larger battery, better speakers, front facing speakers, dual sim .. think that's it but not sure. For $300 less.

Thanks. Do we know if sound quality is similar to HTC 10. I see the specs but comparisons? I do miss my amoled screen as well but not that much.

I do think is crazy the prices you guys paid for this thing. I got it through verizon for like 250 after all my trade in incentives and 100 dollars off or else i would have gone elsewhere or waited.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Just preordered the gray Axon 7 from Newegg yesterday with free head phones. It's everything I was hoping the HTC 10 would be and more and for $300 less. Plus 2 years of ZTE's own uh oh protection. I have always been an HTC buyer going back to the Hero. But I don't feel they are listening to their customers anymore.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just preordered the gray Axon 7 from Newegg yesterday with free head phones. It's everything I was hoping the HTC 10 would be and more and for $300 less. Plus 2 years of ZTE's own uh oh protection. I have always been an HTC buyer going back to the Hero. But I don't feel they are listening to their customers anymore.

Yeah, at that price, with those specs, interesting software and features, almost stock Android for those that like that, 2 years of that great protection program, 2 years prompt OS updates promise and with that sweet offer of the free $99 ($199 on Amazon) headphones that can be sold and get at least $50 net for them making the phone final price about $350, it's tough to beat. Definitely, one of the biggest phone surprises this year, I hope they do well and keep offering similar flagship products at similar prices on the future, it will make a lot of buyers to change habits.