HTC Weather App/Widget update problem

FCO2011

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, first post. So was using the HTC clock that's always in the commercials and whatnot, but it stopped using it because i encountered a problem.

Basically if i go to the settings and enable auto-refresh, it doesn't auto-refresh. I went into settings, enabled auto-refreshing, hit back, went back into the refresh settings then it's not enabled anymore.

In a nutshell the auto refresh doesn't stay enabled, or unchecks itself.

Help? i really like the widget and it stinks because i basically have to use a separate weather widget.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Try deleting the cache for the HTC Clock in Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> All applications

Then go back and re-check auto refresh.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You have to make sure everything is checked for it to work but there is an issue with the HTC weather widget I don't see HTC updating anytime soon. I have paid for the Fancy widget and it works great. I am pleased with it.
It has many different clock designs and I like the fact they are smaller so if you have a cool screen design it doesn't hide it. Also has the fun animation.
worth the 1.99 for the app it works flawlessly and has always be on target for me. No lag and no issues with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88